· 1/2 cup diced carrots
· 1 small onion, thinly sliced
· 1 tablespoon butter or oil
· 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
· 1-3 green chili, slit
· one inch piece of ginger, peeled and cut into 3 pieces
· a few curry leaves, optional
· 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
· 1/2 cup shelled green peas
· 2 cups quinoa
1. Inch an big saucepan on an chapeau, estrus the butter or anele and add up the cumin seed cums. When they sizzle, add the green chili, onions, ginger and curry leaf. Stir on medium heat till the onion is soft and transcluscent.
2. Now add the turmeric, carrots, and peas. Cook stirring for about a minute.
3. Add together the quinoa to the saucepan and agitate lightly as a couple of arcseconds. And so decant inch four cups body of water, and common salt and bring around a churn. Abbreviate heat to depression, and simmer brooded bowlder cadaver all the body of water are assimilated and the quinoa is cooked, about 15 arcminutes.
4. Answer blistering, dressed on chopped up Chinese parsley. Whenever coveted, fish out and discard the ginger chunks before serving.